Where can I see all the lessons that are included in the Google Tag Manager (GTM) Course?
In this course, you are going to learn how to take your tagging and tracking capabilities to the next level.
We’ll start with the basics. And by the end of the training, you’ll understand how to unlock a whole new world of marketing insights.
- You’ll learn how to use event tracking to optimize content, decrease bounce rate, and build a better website.
- You’ll learn how to set up conversion tracking to measure the real value of your PPC campaigns.
- You’ll learn how to measure lead form interactions so you can see which pages and content are driving your opt-ins.
- You’ll learn how to track page scrolling so you can see which of parts of your web pages are engaging visitors… and which content is turning customers off.
- You’ll learn how to setup your Google Analytics tracking template so that you won’t have to worry about Google’s code changes and updates.
Here’s what is inside the Tag Manager Mastery Course:
SECTION 1: GOOGLE TAG MANAGER DECODED
Learn how to dive into GTM with confidence and purpose
- GTM Terminology – Gain a straightforward understanding of GTM’s most critical components
- Getting started in Tag Manager – Creating your brand new account
- How and why Tag Manager simplifies digital marketing
SECTION 2: WORKING IN TAG MANAGER
Time-saving solutions that will make tagging and tracking easier
- Build your account the right way from day 1 – Workspaces and workflows
- Digital marketing power tools – Tags and triggers
- Put your Google code updates on autopilot with the GA tag template
- Publishing your first container – The safe way to tag and track
- A codeless installation of GTM
- How to know that your GTM installation was a success
SECTION 3: EVENT TRACKING IN GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
Using GTM to add more value to your measurement and marketing skills
- Gaining buy-in from your company and clients to leverage your new GTM skills
- The gateway to in-page analytics – Event Tracking
- Variables and triggers – The keys to automating your tracking
- How to install new tracking with confidence – Creating and testing triggers
SECTION 4: TAGGING YOUR WEBSITE
The secret to upgrading your analytics effectively and quickly
- Using video tracking to find out what your customers really think of your video content
- The secret to automating your event tracking – Dynamic variables
- Troubleshooting made easy – Using GTM version control
- Learn how much of your content your visitors really read – Scroll tracking
- Reduce your bounce rate with user interaction events
- Using Real-Time reports to see your immediate results
SECTION 5: THE DATA LAYER AND BEYOND
Enter the analytics Matrix and remove the limitations from your measurement capabilities
- Collecting the data that will help you get more leads – Lead form tracking
- Using outbound link tracking to learn where your customers go when they leave your site
- Using PPC tag templates to get better conversion data, without coding
- Using download tracking to learn which content your website visitors really want
- Removing the barriers to your data tracking skills by accessing the data layer
- How to keep advanced tracking simple
- Seeing the results of your hard work in Google Analytics