What is the course sylabus for the Google Data Studio Course?
Here's the course syllabus/video list for this course:
SECTION 1: Why Google Data Studio
- Why Use Google Data Studio
- Making Good Looking Reports, Easier
- What you can Build in Google Data Studio
SECTION 2: Reporting Strategy
- Strategy First
- Great Reports Don’t Just Happen!
- Reporting Checklist
- Reporting Flowchart
SECTION 3: Getting Comfortable Inside Google Data Studio
- Accessing Google Data Studio and Creating a New Account
- What do you do Inside Google Data Studio?
- Getting Started with Reports and Template Options
- Looking at Data Inside Google Data Studio
SECTION 4: What are Data Sources?
- What are Data Sources?
- Overview of Sample Data Sources Provided by Google
- How to Use GDS with Google Analytics
- Understanding the Google Analytics API
- Using Data Studio with Google Sheets
SECTION 5: Reporting Design Matters
- Designing and Styling Your Report
- Interactive Reports - Good or Bad Idea
- Making Interactive Reports
SECTION 6: Connecting to Data Sources
- Google Search Console
- YouTube Analytics
- Google Ads Reporting API
- Third Party Connectors like Supermetrics
- Facebook Ads Connector
- Using Zapier and Google Sheets for Automating Everything Else
SECTION 7: Creating Reporting Targets
- Targets Using Calculated Metrics
- Calculated Metrics
- Data Blending
SECTION 8: Putting It All Together
- Resources and Strategy Refresh
- Dissecting our Completed Dashboard
- Putting Everything Together to Deliver a Complete Analysis
SECTION 9: Ready-Made Data Studio Dashboards
- DFY Template - All Marketing KPIs Using the ACES Framework
Learn more and enroll in our Data Studio Mastery course or learn more about all Data Driven Programs.